top of page
  • uBreathe Life home air purifier can harness the natural air purification method of a plant supplemented with laws of physics. This natural air purifier is much more effective with a 5-layer filtration process. uBreathe Life boosts the air purification happening through phytoremediation process of plants. When plants purify the air, the process happens mostly in the soil-root zone (85%) & some in the leaves (15%).
     
  • The process of phytoremediation is boosted by increasing the volume of air that the plant mircobiome interacts with. Through our patent pending Urban Munnar & Breathing Roots technology, uBreathe Life can effectively improve indoor air quality by removing particulate, gaseous and biological contaminants. This is done by the means of exponentially amplified purification through specific plants, ultravioet filtration and stack of pre-filter, charcoal filter and hepa filter.
     
  • You will get 360° clean air supply, ideal for an area of upto 250 sqft, number of speed setting - 3, air flow level - 400 cmh
     
  • The uBreathe Life was awarded by the prestigious UNDP Accelerator Labs for creating  innovative solutions for air pollution!
     
  • The uBreathe Life package contains: 1 Room air purifier; Color: Birchwood

uBreathe Life | Home Air Purifier

SKU: 50
₹47,199.00 Regular Price
₹39,999.00Sale Price
Only 5 left in stock
    mini lite 1.png

    uBreathe mini
                     lite

    bottom of page